Hi ‐ I'm Luca Guidi, a software engineer based in Rome, Italy.
I'm an indie Open Source developer, author of:
- Hanami ‐ a complete web framework for Ruby
- Redis::Store ‐ HTTP session and cache, I18n and cache stores for Ruby
- Hanoi ‐ in-browser, automated jQuery testing with QUnit
- Minegems ‐ private gem hosting deployable on Heroku
- assets_packager ‐ Rake tasks for web assets deployment
- vim-greenbar ‐ streamlined TDD with Vim
- go-imagesize ‐ a Go library to calculate JPEG, PNG and GIF image size
I've also contributed to: Ruby on Rails
Hire me, I'm available.
I can help remotely as software engineer and consultant.
I can also do on site training for Ruby, Hanami and web development.
Please get in touch
From time to time, I publish articles
on this site:
If you want to stay updated with my latest articles, and software initiatives, please consider to subscribe my mailing list.
No spam, I swear.